Ensuring Showings are Successful
Private showings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agent, I ensure we maximize the potential of every showing and or open house. To accomplish that, I have a proven system to advise you on how best to prepare your property, I maximize your home’s exposure to the public and ultimately share with potential buyers all the great features that made your house a home!
When it comes to scheduling, I coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, I encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for showings.
Don’t worry about all the details. I take care of all aspects of scheduling showings, as well as planning and hosting open houses when necessary.
Although I do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make showings and walk throughs more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures if possible. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house without uncle Buck.
- Find a place to go or wait till the buyers get there so you don’t have to play the “guessing game” before you leave. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, remove your pets or put them in a kennel.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear.
I realize showings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. As your Realtor, I will do my best to minimize the disruption to make the process go as smooth as possible.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that showings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about my approach? Please submit the form below or call or email me today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.